कैसे मनायें ‘मातृ-पितृ पूजन दिवस’?
How do we Celebrate Parents Worship Day?
- Children worship their parents by putting Tilak, offering flowers & bowing to the parents. Parents put Tilak on children & bless them. Experience the God residing inside one another. The blessings of parents bring goodness to the children.
- Parents tell the stories of devotees of parents like Ganesha, Pundalik, Shravana Kumar etc.
- Children can also perform some play on these devotees eg. Children can enact as Lord Ganesha to worship his/her parents as Shiva-Parvati.
- All children take pledge: “I shall respect my parents & teachers. It is my duty to obey those commands which aim at making me great and I shall surely do it.”
- Children sing songs filled with devotion towards parents like:”Mata-Pita-Guru Charano Me” (cassette: Bhajan Deepanjali, VCD: Sanskar Darshan, MP3 given above) or “Bhoolo sabhi ko tum magar…” (leaflets available as ashram given above)
- Distribute sweets to children after singing “Shri Asaramayana Yog Lila” or Aarti.
- If possible, do such event at a community hall where Posters depicting slogans of Parents Devotion can be put up.
- Parents distribute books like “Bal-Sanskar”, “The Glory of Eternal Youth”, “Winsome Behaviour”, “Tu Gulab Hokar Mehak” to other children & adults in their area and they themselves read them a little daily.
- Read and spread this benevolent message of Pujya Bapuji whose heart is filled with nothing but the well-being of mankind.
For more detail visit: http://www.parentsworshipday.org